CANCELLATIONS AND REFUND POLICY
Cancellation policy is as follows:
• Cancellations made more than seven (7) days prior to the date of arrival will be refunded 100%.
• Cancellations made within four (4) to seven (7) days prior to the date of arrival will incur a 50% charge.
• Cancellations made within three (3) days prior to the arrival date will incur a 100% charge and no refund.
• If the room you are booking is labeled as non refundable, non cancellable or similar, all cancellations will incur a 100% charge, regardless of the date in which the cancellation is requested.
Cancellation policies may vary seasonally.
There are no refunds for early check outs and “no shows”. If the number of guests on your reservation is reduced once the reservation is paid it is up to Backyard Village/The Icelandic Academy of Storytelling to determine applicable refunds or penalties.
To cancel the booking, call us at +354-822-8958 and have on hand the following information ready:
• Complete name of the traveler
• Date of arrival
• Date of booking
If you prefer, email your cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the above mentioned information and the reason for the cancellation.
Your request will be processed and if it complies with the cancellation policies for the reserved service we will refund the corresponding amount to your credit card or bank account.
In case of a discrepancy with orders made on booking.com, this cancellation policy will override the terms of booking.com.
Dalpay Retail is the reseller of services provided by The Icelandic Academy of Storytelling ehf/Backyard Village and dalpay.is, +354-412-2600, will appear on your card statement.